Every of the device listed here has at least the Android 4.1 Jelly bean or higher. So every one of these will be able to give you taste of the Jelly Bean.
Also Read: Top 10 Browsers
There are some brands who add their bloatware on their Android Devices to give you more comfortable experience than the vanilla (pure) Android. If you want to get rid of these things, you can root your device and get rid of it easily.
So now, here comes the list of most awesome and Best Android Phones in the current Android Phone’s market available today. (May 14, 2013)
Samsung Galaxy S4 – The Best Android Phone EVER
Also Read: Download Samsung Galaxy S4 Stock Wallpapers
- 1080p HD Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- Android 4.2.2 with Touchwiz Nature UX
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP front camera.
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU
- Exynos 5 5410 Chipset
- 2GB RAM.
- 16/32/64 GB in-built storage, expandable via MicroSD Card.
- 2600mAh removable and replaceable battery.
After the Galaxy S4, the HTC One is the second best android phone in the current market. HTC is known for it’s robust and unique build quality and design. Also its HTC Sense UI is very comfortable. HTC One comes with 4.7″ 1080p HD Capacitive touchscreen. It has the Beats Audio Enhancement and two powerful crystal clear speakers at front. Sound quality is utterly awesome. The best thing is that it comes with aluminum back-panel which is so professional.
- 4.7″ 1080p HD Screen with 469ppi density with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen protection.
- Android 4.1.2 Jellybean with HTC Sense UI v5.
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU with Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 Chipset.
- 4MP ultra-pixel rear camera and 2.1MP front camera.
- 2GB RAM.
- 32/64GB Storage with no expansion options.
- 2300mAh non-removable battery.
Sony Xperia Z
After Galaxy S4 and HTC One, here comes the beast from Sony, the Sony Xperia Z. The best feature of this smartphone is that it is dust and water-proof. It comes with Shatter proof and scratch resistant protection to the screen. It comes with 1080p HD 5″ screen with 441 pixel density. It has 13.1MP rear camera and 2.2MP front camera. It comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean and it is planned to be upgraded to 4.2.2. It comes with 1.5 Ghz Quad-Core processor with Snapdragon chipset inside it. Sony Xperia Z is the third Best Android Phone in the market.
- 5″ 1080p HD Screen with 441ppi pixel density with Shatter Proof and Scratch resistant screen protection.
- Dust and Water Proof
- 13.1 MP rear camera, 2.2MP front camera.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.5Ghz Quad-Core CPU with Snapdragon Chipset.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB Storage with expansion compatibility via MicroSD card for upto 64GB.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
In my views, this is the Best Android Phone, but it does not have hardware configurations like the above devices, so it got a place here. But it is so handy, and so helpful device, you can say, your playmate. It comes with a S-Pen stylus with amazing features, like taking screenshots, Air View and more. Also the phone itself has, S Health, S Suggest, Smart Stay, Multiwindow and many more. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has a giant 5.5″ 720p HD Screen. I love this device, because I love bigger screens.
Also Read: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- 5.5″ 720p Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen.
- S-Pen Stylus with amazing features.
- 8MP front camera and 1.9MP rear camera.
- Android 4.1.2 JellyBean
- 1.6Ghz Cortex A-9 Quad-Core processor with Exynos 4412 Quad chipset and Mali-400MP GPU, gaming is really smooth in this device.
- 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD Card.
- 2GB Ram.
- 3100mAh Super Powerful Battery.
LG Optimus G Pro
- True Full HD IPS Plus LCD capacitive 1080p HD Screen with 401 ppi pixel density.
- 13MP Rear Camera, and 2.1MP Front camera.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU with Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 Chipset, gaming is worth trying in this configurations.
- 32GB Internal, expandable with MicroSD card upto 64GB.
- 2GB RAM.
- 3140mAh powerful battery.